Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July! I thought this was an appropriate day to begin blogging since I am very patriotic. I am thankful for the opportunities I have been given by the many soldiers who faught for my freedom. I have decorated my classroom this year in a patriotic theme. I hope my students are happy there as I strive to create a community of learners who learn, laugh, and love together.


Jennifer, my engineering daughter, is home from Columbus. Georgia, for the holiday weekend. Her sister Jessica (yes, I know, "Jessica Simpson" like the singer/actress) is away at Florida State University where she is studying Music Therapy. Tallahassee is way too far to come home for a short weekend. We are missing her bunches! The day has been beautiful! We are looking forwards to fireworks at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment