Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Class Roll

It finally happened! I got my new class roll. Let me tell you how very excited I am! Of the students on my roll, I have the siblings of seven former precious students and their devoted, supportive parents. What a great year this will be! I am already thinking of ways to make the year special and memorable for each child. Right now I have 8 boys and 8 girls. I will get more as new parents register their children. We have been advised not to announce our class rolls just yet. It is so difficult not to say something, make some calls, or send e-mails. Letters go out on Monday. I hope the parents are as pleased as I am. Can you tell how happy I am?

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, Mom! A great teacher deserves a great group of kiddos! They are super lucky already and dont even know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, I have been contemplating on starting a blog for my first class for quite some time. I like the way you have organized the information.

    How were you able to ad a link to your supply list? Did you use Microsoft word as your document?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!
    I can't wait until I get my placement this semester!

    ReplyDelete